Among 250+ top managers of HPPs, public authorities, international investors and leading manufacturers of technologies and equipment: the Ministry of Energy of Kazakhstan, Samruk-Energo, Ust-Kamenogorsk HPP, Shulbinskaya HPP, Eurasian Group, the Ministry of Energy of Tajikistan, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Ministry of Territorial Management and Infrastructure of the Republic of Armenia, Barqi Tojik, Pamir Energy, Uzbekgidroenergo, Hydroproject Institute Tashkent, Electric Power Plants, Azerenerji, EBRD, IFC, MIGA, Eurasian Development Bank, Eurasian Fund for Stabilization and Development, PPP Development Agency under the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Rogun HPP, EDF, Voith Hydro, Global Hydro Energy, Dongfang Electric International Corporation, System Operator of the Unified Energy System, Tractebel, Gruner (former Stucky SA), Uzelektroapparat-Elektroschit, Artelia group, MUHR, Nenskra Hydro, International Business Council, Kyrgyz Energostroymontazh, Azersu, and a lot more others.
- 200+ PARTICIPANTS from more than 15 countries: Central Asia, Caspian region, Europe, China, Turkiye, Canada, and a lot more others
- 40+ INFORMATIVE PRESENTATIONS WITH EXCLUSIVE INFORMATION from top managers, technical leaders, and other representatives of key market players
- 30+ PROMISING INVESTMENT PROJECTS on construction and modernisation; know more about the projects which will shape the future of the energy industry in the region
- STRATEGIC OPENING SESSION: regional hydropower growth How to reach carbon neutrality in the coming 10 years?
- NEW! INTERNATIONAL CO-OPERATION IN COUNTRIES OF THE REGION. How to ensure energy security?
- NEW! HYBRID PLANTS. How to set the energy balance?
- TECHNOLOGY-FOCUS EXHIBITION AND PRESENTATIONS: cases and real results of the engineering breakthrough in the energy industry
- ROUND TABLE: DEVELOPMENT OF RENEWABLES IN Reaching the set goals before 2030
- INVESTMENT IN RES. Public support and private sector
- ROUND TABLE: EFFECTIVE CONSTRUCTION AND OPERATION. Ask your questions to CTOs of key companies!
- 30+ hours of business and informal networking: cocktail reception, interactive round tables, pre-scheduled one-on-one meetings, and a lot more!
Please note that a report featuring flagship investment projects in the industry is ready. Representatives of projects traditionally take part in the event, covering project news and development prospects. Request a list of investment projects by the link.
Event Steering Committee:
Contact: Project Director, Elizaveta Smirnova
Tel.: +44 207 394 30 90