The high-level international investment conference Energy Week Central Asia & Mongolia 2021 will take place on a virtual event platform on 27-29 April bringing together the authorities, project operators of Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, and Mongolia, as well as IFIs/DFIs, multinational energy companies.
The main objective of the event is to facilitate cooperation with international companies and financial institutions to attract foreign investment and advanced technologies to foster the deployment of projects in the field of hydropower, solar and wind energy, hydrogen energy, as well as energy storage systems. The conference will highlight promising construction projects, current and planned tenders, reforms, support schemes and financing of renewable energy, supply chain sustainability after the pandemic and other pressing issues.
Among speakers & guests:
- Senior Investment Officer, Renewable Energy Dept, FMO
- Senior Investment Specialist, ADB
- Principal Banker, EBRD
- Head of Department of Perspective Development and Capital Construction, Electric Stations (Kyrgyzstan)
- CEO, Sainshand Salkhin Park LLC
- Director, National Renewable Energy Centre (Mongolia)
- Deputy Chairman of the Board, Thermal Power Plants (Uzbekistan)
- Head of Strategic Development and Standardization Department, National Electric Grid of Uzbekistan
- Head of the Tariffs, Pricing and Market Department, Energy Regulatory Commission of Mongolia
- Deputy General Director, Chakan HPP
- CEO, SolarTech LLC
More info & registration: https://camoenergyweek.com/
Contact the organisers: email@example.com